Sunday, March 18, 2012

So it's been awhile...

Ok, so it's been awhile... and a lot has happened since my last post. I graduated from Penn, moved to L.A. and have been working for Sony Pictures Imageworks since June. I started as a Matte Painting intern on Arthur Christmas, and then was hired on full time to finish out the movie. Since then, I've been working as a Senior Production Services Technician on Men in Black III (out in May!), which has been amazing. I'm also working on a side project, that I will post about shortly... but all in all it has been a busy year! The next couple of weeks I'm going to play catch up on posts, and show you a little of what I've been working on. Here goes...

This was the first shot I actually got to paint on when I was an intern. I painted out a tree, and trust me... it was extremely exciting! This shot is property of Sony Pictures Imageworks, and Aardman. Please do not do anything to copy it, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment